For security purposes, we no longer take registrations over the phone.
Early registration deadline ends May 15th - save at least $100!
Ways to register:
1.) Register ONLINE here (select one):
2.) Download the Registration Form and fax or email it to the TOMA office.
Refund Policy: Refund requests postmarked on or before May 19, 2017 will receive a refund less $50.00 administration fee. No refunds after May 19, 2017. All refund requests MUST be made in writing.
Grievance Policy: The Program Chair will handle minor complaints unrelated to the education or financial aspects of the meeting. If the Program Chair is unable to resolve the problem, the complaint will be referred to the TOMA Board of Trustees and the TxACOFP Board of Governors in writing, and be acted upon within 30 days, with a report being submitted to the Program Chair.
The Texas Osteopathic Medical Association is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.
The Texas Osteopathic Medical Association designates this program for a maximum of 22.5 of AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
22.5 Credits of AOA Category 1-A CME Anticipated*
*Includes attendance to all general sessions, installation luncheon & the Risk Management Workshop
Individual Workshop AOA Category 1-A CME Anticipated:
- OMT Workshop = 8 Credits 1-A CME
- Practice Management Workshop = 5 Credits 1-A CME
- Wound Care Workshop = 8 Credits 1-A CME
- Risk Management (+ ethics) = 4 Credits 1-A CME
American Heart Association Course AOA Category 1-A CME Anticipated*:
- Basic Life Support = 2 Credits of 1-A CME
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support = 10 Credits of 1-A CME
- Pediatric Life Support = 8 Credits of 1-A CME
* These standardized courses will only qualify for the maximum number of 1-A credits once during the three year cycle. Repeat courses during the same cycle will be will be credited as 1-B.